We want you to
- be comfortable in using our website.
- be secure in submitting information to us.
- write us with your questions/views/concerns about privacy on this site.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you
- Name including first and last name.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers) and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our web site.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to
- Help us provide personalized features
- Help us to prove our sites as per your interest
- To get in touch with you when required
- To provide the services required by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- guide our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a feedback respondent
- notify you if there will be any offer/discount/scheme ; and
- forward you promotional materials from our advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Websites
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with a written order to attend court as a witness to give evidence, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
- We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Times Quartz Private Limited reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time without placing any notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.